Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Tesla has consistently been the most shorted stock in the US over the last 3 months. yes it's extremely volatile, but there is also no shortage of brokers & clients that are willing to open such contracts. this only adds to the volatility. it's why a company's stock price will easily fall by 10% in a single day, but take months to increase by that same amount. short sellers love speculators.
with a drop in the oil price, they've now moved onto short selling oil & gas stocks like chevron/

for the record, this is the largest EV manufacturer in China https://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/NASDAQ/LI/chart/

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Not into the US with the newly announced 100% tariff.
Damn, sleepy Joe must have awaken again from his slumber. Fucked off the Chinese no end.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk wiring harness....they have brown wires that are also earths mixed in with brown that are not earth wires.

Diagrams are in black & white....wiring goes round & round through harness just to end up at joiner with 5 other same coloured wires.

The damaged & bodgey wiring by previous owners easier to understand.

Wow.
That rings a bell in the ol' grey matter.

I bought a dead VK and did a engine swap, it also had burnt wiring in it under the dash. I found all those earth wires. I think I replaced em with a new large earth. Everything seemed to work eventually IIRC? Was a long time ago now.

VK was the first Commodore with a proper fuse and relay panel. A good upgrade over earlier models.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
VK with melted headlight wiring & melted fuses rails was just about standard wasnt it?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Can't say, I only ever owned one VK. The others have been VH models and I always upgraded those for headlight wiring and starter motor relays.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i read somewhere it was a 25% tariff. can't be bothered looking it up unless it affects me

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
VK with melted headlight wiring & melted fuses rails was just about standard wasnt it?
Fairly common if they had not had headlight relay kit fitted...we've had more than 10 of them in family but this is first one I've owned with melted fusebox & trashed wiring....this is my fourth or fifth definitely will be the last vk I build & own.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Complete software failure....

Could not get my GQ programmer software to boot :mad:

Cost me a couple hours and I'm still no further trying to fix the problem.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just installed the software on my Windows 11 desktop and it works. Installed the correct drivers for the programmer and it works....

But still no go on my windows 10 laptop.