Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

YouTube is down

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Makes sense...You are complaining you got banned and hoping to get it over turned, yet you posted something up knowing there was a good chance of getting banned.

You are a hypercrit and yes I am aware there is a good chance I will be warned or possibly banned for a bit for putting that up...But that is the tamest option to describe what you have posted in this thread

No I'm complaining that the terms of my account being deleted are unfair.
Youtube and google are big platforms that change their rules willy nilly.
Like I have said I'm just going to move to bitchute where I can say the things I want to say. And like I said before these new ruels are just going to hurt youtube content creators as more people move to bitchute at disgust with youtube.

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Yes. I heard about the new ruels on a video so I knew exactly what I was risking. I just wanted to see if they actualy banned me.
Youtube doesn't have a swear filter nor should it.

Youtubes new ruels must be a big win for bitchute though. Wonder what their shares look like?
Youtube and google are big platforms that change their ruels willy nilly.
Like I have said I'm just going to move to bitchute where I can say the things I want to say. And like I said before these new ruels are just going to hurt youtube content creators as more people move to bitchute at disgust with youtube.

OMG it's rules.

Maybe you got banned for mispelling it while complaining about them.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Youtube and google are big platforms that change their ruels willy nilly.

So why and complain to them in the hope of having your account re-instated?

I have commented on my mates youtube channel and never been asked if I want to post them...I always comment, click and the comment is posted first click.....So to me, it is plain your comments were flagged as being inappriopriate and you deserve what you copped

If you want to go to another channel that will allow that sort of stuff, go for it....Just don't complain when you are banned and try and get your account back, like you have done with youtube

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So why and complain to them in the hope of having your account re-instated?

I have commented on my mates youtube channel and never been asked if I want to post them...I always comment, click and the comment is posted first click.....So to me, it is plain your comments were flagged as being inappriopriate and you deserve what you copped

If you want to go to another channel that will allow that sort of stuff, go for it....Just don't complain when you are banned and try and get your account back, like you have done with youtube

No I will complain because it's wrong. If you don't like it there is an ignore button, use it!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
To quote the internet when searching for "Bitchute"

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.

Clearly there is a reason that channel and it's followers were banned and I see no issue with it. Mainstream content creators may won't be going there...

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
To quote the internet when searching for "Bitchute"

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.

Clearly there is a reason that channel and it's followers were banned and I see no issue with it. Mainstream content creators may won't be going there...

Yea okay.....
If you seriously believe that you're as smart as I thought.

Bitchute is for any creators and it is a diverse place.

You would be a good "journalist" for buzz feed as thats how they operate just search for what you want from googles first page results and call it reasearch.

It's funny how any alternative tech company not towing the line of facegoogles gets called "Alt right" or "Far right" and gets hit pieces written by some fresh out of uni blue haired lefty working for places like buzz feed. Then facegoogles makes those false BS articles easy to find.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Oh and btw the channel I made the comment on was a MGTOW channel far from "Far/alt right" . It's literally a philosophy about not putting your self in harms way with women.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yep, I only read the first link...

This one makes for interesting reading,
https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

Or this,
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...utube-neo-nazi-terrorism-videos-a9632981.html

Or
https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute/

So yes, any creator is welcome but it seems the Alt. right have made it their home.

Well if you have 1,000,000 people making videos and 50 are "alt right" what ever that means and they're no where else that would mean they made it their home. Obviously the numbers are fictitious but the point remains.
So what if some group of people have made a certain platform their home what has that got to do with all the other users of that platform?