Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heart Indicators

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Cos they would cause crashes.
A lot of righteous drivers would have to avert their eyes from such sinful sights, and then ....... Whoops, didn't see that car.
Also extremely sexist, and offensive to those who exclude themselves from the two basic principles of human life and procreation.
( I will not mention that early Falcon tail and indicator lights looked like red-hot boobs, but that could have just been my youthful imagination )
Chaos on the roads.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
honestly this is why I refer to myself as 12yrs old, I still find dick jokes hilarious.
Ohhh, what about when you were single and blokes sent you dick pics on Tinder, thinking that is supposed to impress a woman somehow?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Ohhh, what about when you were single and blokes sent you dick pics on Tinder, thinking that is supposed to impress a woman somehow?
Dick pics were sent over MSN or MMS or inbox on various dating sites. #backinmyday

But also see my point about dicks being hilarious. Most men don’t like it when I laugh. But some did offer to pay me if I did laugh. So there’s that I suppose.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I have searched I can’t find dick shaped ones. Why only hearts?
The dicks are usually behind the wheel and only flash on occassion :oops:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I met my wife on Tinder and I'm not exactly young. And no I didn't send a dick pic.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex