Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heart Indicators

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Unbutton a few shirt buttons also. If all that that fails ........... cry.

I tried that when I last got pulled over....Saw the flashing lights, unbuttoned my shirt and had a male walk upto my window and fined me extra for the horrid sight he had to put up with looking at my chest... :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I tried that when I last got pulled over....Saw the flashing lights, unbuttoned my shirt and had a male walk upto my window and fined me extra for the horrid sight he had to put up with looking at my chest... :)
Yeah, there's something about man boobs that even the female officers are not impressed by. Ask me how I know.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yeah, there's something about man boobs that even the female officers are not impressed by. Ask me how I know.

Might try shaving my chest for next time and put on the lycra.....Hopefully, they'll be too busy laughing or throwing up, they'll let me go without a fine.... :)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I have gone through so many of the Howard Astill videos to find the bit where he designs and installs the indicators. If it’s in the linked video on page one, I missed that too.

We all know he does it. Just can’t find where and when.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have searched I can’t find dick shaped ones.
Cos they would cause crashes.
A lot of righteous drivers would have to avert their eyes from such sinful sights, and then ....... Whoops, didn't see that car.
Also extremely sexist, and offensive to those who exclude themselves from the two basic principles of human life and procreation.
( I will not mention that early Falcon tail and indicator lights looked like red-hot boobs, but that could have just been my youthful imagination )

• Haha
Reactions: Lex