Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you get for Christmas?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Bit late here !!!
Got clothes= yeah !! Ha ha ha but useful.
Got a $20 Bunnings gift card= don't know whether to spend on = need bolts for bistro blinds etc or save = spend on a tool .

Did give myself a late Christmas gift !!!.
My watch , my missies gave me 12/13 years ago has been slowly dying= the last couple of months ( battery only 4- 6 months old )= stopping / running slow( again !! ) = I need to check the phone as well for time!!!!? = shite = YES old school = feel totally naked = not wherein any cloths = if NO Watch!!

Sunday = last day of Boxing Day Sale = Fxxk IT = would never had spent this ( retail on a watch = close to $400 Retail )!!
40% off =still expensive !!!
BUT !!!

Yes !! = R/H wrist . NO = not L/H handed = cut my L/H /hand / wrist open as a young bloke ( NO Not metal=( current just an accident ) = and just got into habit = watch on R/H Wrist!!

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
Also a little late, but got treated to a couple of lego kits and a sim racing chair. The chair helps it feel a lot more racier and more enjoyable overall.
image4.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Thought I would chuck in the full view for @Fu Manchu of a little bit of my DB collection. Just need more shelving for the rest of the collection.

image0.jpeg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I wanted a Mistress for Christmas, the missus said no. Bummer.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I wanted a Mistress for Christmas, the missus said no. Bummer.
Did you tell your missus she will still have a role to play? Like she will still be able to do the housework and the cooking. Perhaps she needs to feel that she will still have a role to play.