Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It seems you might need to go back and understand the terms bigot and racism and whilst you are at it understand the meaning of Zionism/Zionist.

I have nothing against Jewish people.

I have issues with the Zionist regime in Israel. Accusing the Zionist regime in Israel of genocide and mass murder is not racism or bigotry and neither is comparing the Zionist regime against the Nazi's who committed heinous crimes against the Jews (The Holocaust) as well as many other peoples and are now using the memory of the Holocaust to commit similar crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

You may find my comments about the Zionist regime offensive but that does not make my comments racist or bigotry. My comments are there to create discourse, the worst thing we can do is forget and ignore the crimes been committed in Gaza by the Zionist regime in response to the crimes committed by Hamas in Israel. I condone neither but that does not change the fact that the crimes committed by the Zionist regime are on a scale of magnitudes worse. 1200 dead Israeli's Vs 34,000 dead Palestinians and a good majority of Gaza razed to the ground and with specific targeting of medical and religious facilities which are considered to be war crimes but for the most part ignored because the US chooses to Veto to prevent the UN from doing anything.

edit: And yes, that makes the US guilty by association for the crimes committed by Israel against the Palestinians.

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Then there is this,

Which is most interesting as the US supports the 2 state solution,

So it's rather hypocritical of the US to support the (creation of the) state of Palestine on the one hand but prevent them from having a voice on the UN on the other hand. It's always easiest to keep the voice of the oppressed quiet!

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
It seems you might need to go back and understand the terms bigot and racism and whilst you are at it understand the meaning of Zionism/Zionist.

I have nothing against Jewish people.

I have issues with the Zionist regime in Israel. Accusing the Zionist regime in Israel of genocide and mass murder is not racism or bigotry and neither is comparing the Zionist regime against the Nazi's who committed heinous crimes against the Jews (The Holocaust) as well as many other peoples and are now using the memory of the Holocaust to commit similar crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

You may find my comments about the Zionist regime offensive but that does not make my comments racist or bigotry. My comments are there to create discourse, the worst thing we can do is forget and ignore the crimes been committed in Gaza by the Zionist regime in response to the crimes committed by Hamas in Israel. I condone neither but that does not change the fact that the crimes committed by the Zionist regime are on a scale of magnitudes worse. 1200 dead Israeli's Vs 34,000 dead Palestinians and a good majority of Gaza razed to the ground and with specific targeting of medical and religious facilities which are considered to be war crimes but for the most part ignored because the US chooses to Veto to prevent the UN from doing anything.

edit: And yes, that makes the US guilty by association for the crimes committed of Israel against the Palestinians.

Claims he has nothing against Jewish people, then proceeds to mention all the issues he has with jewish people.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Claims he has nothing against Jewish people, then proceeds to mention all the issues he has with jewish people.

Showing your complete lack of understanding in the difference between the Jewish people/religion and the Zionist movement.

But don't worry, nothing we didn't expect from you :)

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
That is quite funny, I never see your racist and bigoted remarks toward Jewish people of Israel ever removed, from here or the political thread.

Cant have an authoritarian country next best thing.

Being against Israels genocide of Palestinians isn’t racist despite the Zionist lobby wanting it to be.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Showing your complete lack of understanding in the difference between the Jewish people/religion and the Zionist movement.

But don't worry, nothing we didn't expect from you :)

Using semantics to hide your antisemitism, nice try.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm going to leave this here,

In the hope that you might become a slight less ignorant moron.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Being against Israels genocide of Palestinians isn’t racist despite the Zionist lobby wanting it to be.
Did the UN make a ruling?

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Did the UN make a ruling?

The UN only makes rulings that are convenient to the veto holders, so basically as useless as tits on a bull.