Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
have you seen there sea drone with 2 missiles mounted on top?
It has its flaws but at least it can fight back if needed. They will get better at that as well.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Popular proposal by Germany to protect Western Ukrainian airspace from within European borders.

Australia is already actively patrolling the boarder of Western Ukraine with our E7 Wedgetail.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
On the subject of the nuclear threat that is once again gaining traction, Anders Nielsen spoke about that the other day. Well informed discussion as opposed to unhinged propaganda fuelled discussion common on FB etc.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Well it took me 2 weeks and a headache to finish this projects. It was a nightmare to do this, You can't buy it so if you need something Like this you have make it. Tested at 100%. Now I can FORCE my dish to stay there so I can read the Table of Transponders or more. Had to have at least 4 Sleeping Tablets in two weeks to let my brain or what left of it to sleep

The making and use of a Cheep JAYCAR Rotary switch in a cast RFI EMF proof box (Earthed) to select and force my system to look at a satellite.

Finish the Job but you can't see what I had to do behind the cabinet to complete the Job

Reactions: Lex

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
On the subject of the nuclear threat that is once again gaining traction, Anders Nielsen spoke about that the other day. Well informed discussion as opposed to unhinged propaganda fuelled discussion common on FB etc.
Putin is still saying to use a Tactical Nuclear Weapon to any country to show the west that Putin has the ball to wipe the West out. Like he has said converted Russian to English " you punch the Bear in the Nose and the rest will back off." Hummm he really is a Mad and his Generals are pushing him.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i think Anders summed it up nicely. The use of nukes either way will most likely result in Putin loosing the war and/or Russia.

The nuke threat is a bluff because the West has once again stepped up it's support for Ukraine with better weapons and less restrains on the use of those weapons. The only shame is the delay, now Ukraine is on the back foot and will have to stop the slow advance and take it back again.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Correct. The use of nuclear weapons will not be an easy sell to the Russian people. It could cause a power shift within Russia and compromise his leadership strength.

It would absolutely annoy their allies like China. They have been quite assertive on the matter.

It would proliferate the building of nuclear weapons in countries who are currently not nuclear armed. It escalates the need for a nuclear deterrent and that leads to even more countries to worry about who can potentially point one at Russia.that complicates their situation. Especially if Estonia or Lithuania collectively arm themselves. Or the Scandinavian countries do it, or all of them.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
In some ways Russia has already started the proliferation problem again by moving tactical nukes to Belarus, to counter, the PM of Poland has already declared they are happy to Host US/Nato nukes.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was thinking if Poland or France were to take an active role within Ukraine, maybe it’s protecting the uncompromised borders where conflict is not occurring. Well. More as a developing scenario. With Russia pushing across quite border areas, it will be hard for Ukraine to maintain a defensive posture there.

Overall we know Poland and France would be willing to have non-combatant support roles in Western Ukraine.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Correct. The use of nuclear weapons will not be an easy sell to the Russian people. It could cause a power shift within Russia and compromise his leadership strength.

It would absolutely annoy their allies like China. They have been quite assertive on the matter.

It would proliferate the building of nuclear weapons in countries who are currently not nuclear armed. It escalates the need for a nuclear deterrent and that leads to even more countries to worry about who can potentially point one at Russia.that complicates their situation. Especially if Estonia or Lithuania collectively arm themselves. Or the Scandinavian countries do it, or all of them.
Don't worry Putin the MAD Monk is flying over tomorrow to China to piss in Xi ear. Every time I watch the news in Russia Putin Gestapo come in a arrest the lot of them.