Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT S1 exe. BCM pin assignment

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hi
I have installed power windows to my car. But i can't get them to work.
I have power to 3 of the pins on power w. relay, but none to o/y. When i put power to that pin, drivers window will go down, not up. Passenger rear will go down & up.
Some bcm wires are not hooked up, as not sure where they go. I'm thinking this is my problem.
Does anybody know the pin assignments for each plugs pin.
I've been playing with this for 3 1/2 weeks now. Been to wreckers to check out the wiring on another car. No luck. May have to go back to wreckers again if no luck here.
Also noticed my central locking isn't working now. This morning i noticed i couldn't use lock button on drivers door. Button won't go down or up. Seems jambed.
I had to start from scratch. No looms or anything.
Looms & all wiring, regulators, relays, supposedly out of Calais.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks Lex

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
There are different level BCM's, maybe yours doesn't support power windows. You can use the BCM out of the Calais, but you will need to use the Calais key head and have the BCM linked to the ECU by a Tech 2.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Power windows all fixed. Some rewiring to relays & bcm. Some attention to door connections & replaced a new drivers relay & hey all working.
With central locking drivers lock button won't move up & down.
I have 2 button remote, when working correctly, press once & drivers door unlocks. Press twice & all doors plus rear door (wagon) unlocks.
At moment, press once, drivers door dosn't unlock. Press twice, & all other doors unlock. Passenger door lock button won't move either, but will lock, unlock. Replaced driver door mechanism & actuator, but still same. I can lock, unlock with key, drivers button still dosn't move.
Anybody got any ideas on what is going on? Did i buy a dud door mechanism?
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks Lex