Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Walkinshaw Bodykit

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
A replica is a replica, personally I wouldnt care if I did get an unofficial kit but hey thats a student talking.

SuperStar

Reaction score
Guys, i found out what he was talking about. Apparently you cant buy the walkinshaw body kit if you dont have an ID TAG under the bonnet in the engine bay. Well you can (if you dont have the stamp ID TAG) but you just need to know the code or letters n numbers on the ID TAG. Well thats what i was told anyway.

I dont know if im still interested in a Walky kit if im going to pay up to 5grand. But who knows i might win the lottery!

D

dumpd6

yea well i just walked into a fibre glass joint and said i wanted a walky kit, the guy asked do i want the whole kit, i said yes than he wrote the parts an prices on paper an said if you want to it will take any were from 3-5 weeks

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Yea i had the same deal, group a or walky. Im tempted to group a my car when i get some cash next year, this could be part of the massive project im planning. Watch this space...

Mike

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Well I finally saw a group a in the flesh the other night and it looked fairly tidy. Then again I'm still a huge fan of the calais front/ walky top, aero bottom.. Combo.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Director kit is still one of my favorites. I love Group A also.

As for Walky, I love the origional. If your gonna copy it, for f**** sake do it right!

SuperStar

Reaction score
Bextor84 is that how your car is lay'd out calias front, walky top areo bottom? Or is that just the look you would like to have. Do you have a photo of what it looks like? It sounds kinda trippy. I wouldnt mind seeing how it looks.

100% agree wit you there JetSpin_VL

justinredvl

Reaction score
used to work at a place that made them (not genuine) yeh all up theres 21 bits.... the bonnet scoop is actually 2 bits (the little grill that sits in the hole) and i recommend u dont try to fit this kit yaself if ya dun know wat ya doing cause it isnt easy better off paying to get it done in the end ya get a better result anyway

D

dumpd6

QUOTE (SuperStar @ Mar 10 2004, 09:54 AM) Bextor84 is that how your car is lay'd out calias front, walky top areo bottom? Or is that just the look you would like to have. Do you have a photo of what it looks like? It sounds kinda trippy. I wouldnt mind seeing how it looks.

100% agree wit you there JetSpin_VL
just give us a bit an ill find you a pic