Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tomi's VS Manual Ute :D

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
So I also painted the silver bit's of the spare grill's i had when I bought my ss bar.. and it turned out pretty good for the bitch it was to tape around the bits that were not silver... It is a bit moron red which i don't really like but never the less Im happy with the work :)
IMG_1039_zps2420ed0c.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

And here is the sub and box I modified to fit in the small amount of space available..
Now have it lower down and on a angle were the sub is facing the firewall thing more.. Good amount of bass if you ask me but definitely would be better with a custom made box to suit.. Was going to make one out of MDF with my brother until I started thinking about selling this..
IMG_5694_zpsd13e658b.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

And just a happy snap from a while ago when it was still on the interceptors :)
IMG_9067_zps10d52062.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I hope I can forget about what happened and keep this ute but I drove past the accident site today and I thought it would make me feel better some how..but it just made me feel worse.. Anyways.. How do you guys feel about me making a thread about a 2003-2008 model accord euro if i get it? Their will still be a lot of mod's on it (Lowered,Full exhaust,Sterio,Thing's just to make it different and etc etc)?? Where would I post it if I got one?

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
I'm gonna guess the Miscellaneous section in here ;)

joeyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
Have you decided to keep it? I know after I was in a rollover first time I drove myself again I went left at a T-intersection doing about 20km an hour and could swear I was on the edge of a rollover :/ but I back to normal again, I hope you do soon too :)

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Honestly Have not decided to keep it,But am in less of a rush to get rid of it, Mechanic did a clutch kit and I was gonna sell it straight after..but as soon as i hoped back in it was still making the thrust bearing is ####ed noise lol. So I need to sort that out and yeh...

Been thinking about this a lot...
Option's of next car will be.
1.Accord euro 2003-2008 model
2.1995-2002 Hilux (full 4x4 spec 5" lift kit,muddy's etc etc...)
3. and was even considering switching over to the dark side and getting a BA-BF XR6 UTE like my mate's... Yes still as fast if not faster... But newer,less cop magnetism,more reliable
Still think about the accident every now and then and freak out about this car somehow causing me a accident...

Hope your ok now after your accident though :/ joeyoz

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
So decided! And no matter what I say just remind me of this! I want this ute! But I want a S15.. Soo... For the next 12 Month's I will be making this car nice! changing bonnet,bumper(still in paint) gearbox,getting spray in tub liner.. Sort out the under body and all it's rust! upgrade to vt brake's all round, fix suspension..Might even take the engine out and just do a little TLC on it and put it back in with roller rocker's,plenum and insulating spacer's new gasket's polish and clean whole engine and respray engine bay.. and then once I'm done that in about a year's time or hopefully less depends on income.. I will also be saving and putting money away and than i will sell this hopefully get 7K for it once I'm done.. and while doing that just putting a little bit away each week and get my S15 by end of january next year!! I have set my mind on that! and I am going to do it! I'm still not over what happened with my mate.. But it wasn't my fault! and i wasn't being a dumb #### trying to drift in the suburb's he was! So if I behave myself I will get over it! Trying to sort out a job atm and once I do I will pay off the remainder of the loan i still have and once I'm done that! The restoring is happening :) If I ever change my mind again! Just tag this post to remind me and get me thinking straight :) ..Will update you guys on a few thing's I have done recently soon :)

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
I love S15's! Hope you go this way.

Turbo would be the only way to go on it though, and a few mods and they fly.
I had an Manual S13 Redtop SR20DET 180sx on my Ps and loved it. Still miss it sometimes, it was one of those cars that you regret selling.

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
IM SORRY!...... As a few of you might know,I have had a pretty big problem with the ute.. this is just getting old! I thought I would have the patience and budget to sort this out..But none of my plan's will get done if I keep having to fix these problem's.. so..I have gone to the dark side... XR6 BF MKII.... manual..ute bit of a fixer upera..But the problems with it..are only cosmetic's.. ding's scratch's and simple wear and tear as expected with a car with 217,xxxKM'S.. but as long as it run's good and doesn't break down every time I have enough money to treat it..im happy! The ute will be fixed and sold!
I know literally my last message I was gonna keep it but that was thinking about upgrading things not fixing things..
I feel bad that I let this forum down..and I feel awful every time I look at the ute in the driveway.. I still love it! But the thing is..It doesn't love me!
I feel like I have let you down.. So here is the alternative.. 2017......!
I will buy another VS and make that my project..Not just simply fix and make a nice ute..Im talking a LS in the engine bay!
and maybe a HP forcer ;) If you know what I mean...
I will eventually update on what i have done before it broke down.. and than I'll put it up here for sale incase anyone is silly enough to buy it... Hopefully once I fix this problem it will run good..But I just can't take that risk..Sorry for letting you guy's down.. Just not in the position to keep wasting money to fix it and also be late for work because it breaks down on the way to work..sorry!

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
No stress, it is your car so you have full control over if you keep it or not. Chuck up some pics of the XR6, I would like to see some progress on that.

I actually like the BF XR6 utes, I know a guy who has one exactly like that but turbo. That thing is insane. I was actually looking a buying one before I bought my VR ute, but, you know, didn't have that kind of cash at the time.