Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things That Leave you Gobsmacked (In A Good Way)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
  • Haha
Reactions: Lex

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
We're supposed to be getting something called the NBN, I think it is?, in the next 10 years. I don't know why the Gov is spending all that money when dial up works just fine.

Dolts

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss bt1 , vt bt1, vs statesman international #1
one car i almost never see in public is a VP SS its like the VN SS and VR/S SS is everywhere but the VP all went into hiding
I couldn't get 3.5 k for mine, 9yrs ago before holden shut seen it advertised for 12.5k after they shut then again for 19,000k was told it sold for 24 after that to the bloke who has it today. That's one car I do miss.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I miss my VP. I found the number in my phone of who bought it. That was ten years ago now. Sold it too cheap.

Number saved as “Bought my VP”.

I’m not calling it. That would be weird.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I love the old Gen IIs. As cursed as my VR was I do think about it sometimes and wonder if I could have ever solved that issue with the TPS. Plus never seeing it get the Raptor fitted that's another regret. So close yet so far away. I sometimes look up the rego and find out that someone is still driving it unless they are paying rego for it to just sit there.

Dolts

Reaction score
Members Ride
I miss my VP. I found the number in my phone of who bought it. That was ten years ago now. Sold it too cheap.

Number saved as “Bought my VP”.

I’m not calling it. That would be weird.
Give it a ring, may be surprised if it hasn't changed hands by now I would haha, I swapped mine for a turbo gti golf, then called the bloke 5 minutes later offered him 2k cash to swap back, wasn't interested, ahole

• Haha

Dolts

Reaction score
Members Ride
I love the old Gen IIs. As cursed as my VR was I do think about it sometimes and wonder if I could have ever solved that issue with the TPS. Plus never seeing it get the Raptor fitted that's another regret. So close yet so far away. I sometimes look up the rego and find out that someone is still driving it unless they are paying rego for it to just sit there.
I do the same with all my regretfull sales/swaps