Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things That Leave you Gobsmacked (In A Good Way)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I miss my VP. I found the number in my phone of who bought it. That was ten years ago now. Sold it too cheap.

Number saved as “Bought my VP”.

I’m not calling it. That would be weird.
I have Maloo chick saved in my phone. I messaged her a while back asking if she would sell it back to me :D

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Well I am gobsmacked in a good way.
After losing over $400 with the Bonza Ponzi, I just got off the phone to Jet Star and wow, got free replacement flights to and from Townsville and all we had to pay was $30 to choose our seats.
Have to drive to Brisbane at 3.30am but used to that before Bonza started flying out of Sunny Coast Airport.
Parking at Andrews Airport Parking in Bris for the same cost as it was up here so all good.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I miss my VP. I found the number in my phone of who bought it. That was ten years ago now. Sold it too cheap.

Number saved as “Bought my VP”.

I’m not calling it. That would be weird.
Do it, and let us know the result. You could get lucky.
Not as if you are asking your primary school would-be wet- dream sweetheart on a date, out of the blue after XX years.
( No, I haven't done that, wouldn't know where to look, or try, but a bit too 'stalker weird'. )