Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Well it was only panadol and it's my standard routine for a really bad headache.

...and I have the added benefit of having my own personal paramedic onsite.

The head is much better but the kidneys are still a bit tender.
So, you rang the clinic that did the tests & informed them what happened?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Nope. Feeling a lot better now.

My missus felt **** after having the same **** used and my son felt **** too after having contrast used so my symptoms are not out of the norm.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I remember going for a vasectomy when I was 30. It was a GP out in the suburbs who came highly recommended. He was about 40ks from where I lived but he bulk-billed, so yeah. Anyway, I walked in there and was asked a couple of preliminary questions about why I wanted a vasectomy, and before I could say ‘Jack Slash’ I was walking back out of there bow-legged.
Now, the Doc did emphasize that once I got home I should stay off my feet and rest up for the day. However, after an hour or so of lying on the couch watching ‘Days of Our Lives’ and the dog sitting there licking his balls in front of me with an expression on his face that said, “I bet you wished you could do this” I decided to take a walk around to the local milk bar for some comforting chocolate.
This turned out to be a big mistake! As a result of not heeding what the ‘Dick Doctor’ had advised me, I ended up with a scrotum that looked like it had been used as a pinata at a Sadist’s Convention.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
I experienced a similar effect after one of my hernia ops, a Dorris plum. I'm gusessing @hademall received a full set (pair)?

:p

DorrisPlums.jpg

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Nope. Feeling a lot better now.

My missus felt **** after having the same **** used and my son felt **** too after having contrast used so my symptoms are not out of the norm.
Ok. Thanks for the reply.
Glad you're feeling better.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Better is relative, back to my normal levels of discomfort is probably a more accurate description. Back to normal....

Really missing my old Physio ATM.

• Sad
Reactions: Lex

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I went to the local bookshop to buy a lotto ticket this morning. I don't go there all that often, perhaps once a month and that's to buy a crossword book.

One of the workers nips off and comes back with the local paper. On the front page is a picture of yours truly at last weeks May day parade. Such is fame.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I had a vasectomy a few years ago.
After the procedure the dr was telling me how it'll feel and what I can do and what I shouldn't do.
He said to wear two pairs of underpants for a couple of days to help with support, He called if double bagging

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I had a vasectomy a few years ago.
After the procedure the dr was telling me how it'll feel and what I can do and what I shouldn't do.
He said to wear two pairs of underpants for a couple of days to help with support, He called if double bagging
I haven't got two pairs of underpants:(