Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
You're a better man than me, I don't commute on the bike this time of year, I blame the roos, but maybe its my lack of heated grips (or testicles )
I wear a textile jacket, plus a large vest over that, heated gloves as my bike doesn't have heated grips, and over my jeans I wear wet weather pants to help stop the draft coming through my jeans. The biggest issue I have is my visor fogging up when riding slow even with the vents open. Really need riding pants I think. Work have some for $30 my price but they have a small tear so I want to see what they will take for them. If it's bugger all I will grab them and pay to have the tear sewn up.

It's a real mission in the mornings gearing up. I reckon I spend an extra 7mins getting ready than I do if I take the ute.

VSYoot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute/VP Berlina. Caring for a 597kW VE SS
I wear a textile jacket, plus a large vest over that, heated gloves as my bike doesn't have heated grips, and over my jeans I wear wet weather pants to help stop the draft coming through my jeans. The biggest issue I have is my visor fogging up when riding slow even with the vents open. Really need riding pants I think. Work have some for $30 my price but they have a small tear so I want to see what they will take for them. If it's bugger all I will grab them and pay to have the tear sewn up.

It's a real mission in the mornings gearing up. I reckon I spend an extra 7mins getting ready than I do if I take the ute.
I definitely find wet weather pullovers definitely do a great job keeping the heat in!