Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

so whats everyones thoughts?

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE II SV6 NITRATE SPORTWAGON
Holden said only 20 VF's on order, but 160 kangaroos on order, the roos were all ordered by guys named Joey, as that is their prefered ride. Funny that!

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
you can add Puegot to the look alike list. The rear end so looks like a lot of butt ugly peugot's ! And i bet skippy's legs have stiffer springs !!!

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeh greenacc, your right. I've been comparing the VF & the Skippy over & over & I am sure you are right. The peugot has nice shiny paint like the VF & the Skippy has shitty looking dull furr. And #uc# that, I don't want to be driving along & my new VF see's a nice green patch of grass and slams the brakes on & veers into the paddock to sit there for a 20 minute chew!!

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
you can add Puegot to the look alike list. The rear end so looks like a lot of butt ugly peugot's ! And i bet skippy's legs have stiffer springs !!!

hey, I'm not right up on these later models,
is that kanga in the picture a series one or series roo? sorry I meant series two

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
To satisy the Skippy lovers, I trust the VF will have an optional Roo-bar.

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
To satisy the Skippy lovers, I trust the VF will have an optional Roo-bar.

Yes there is. your choice of alloy or steel. Both made in Australia from local and IMPORTED products!

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
I've just compared these two.
EXACTLY THE SAME,

CHEVY COW.jpg

COLOUR ONLY,

COW.jpg

BUT NOTHING ELSE
& A GOOD ONE OF THESE CAN GIVE YOU 6 LITRES AS WELL!!

Last edited:

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
The VF does nothing for me, I thought Holden would have brought out a game changer, just same old. Also lets hope they fix the v8 so no more tap tap tap.

Holden is due for an engine revamp for the SS/HSV range

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeh Calais-V, doe's not turn me on at all. Ugliest dash i've seen in a long time with the shitty looking recessed stereo. The rear end looks like grandpas camry, but different strokes for different blokes. Some will love it, some will hate it. As for your tap tap tap, It's probably your passengers balls hitting his forehead every time you stand on the go pedal !!

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
i think it looks great and the features bring it into line with other large sedans and its good to see it get head up display as its a great feature.

styling wise its a nice design but i think they could have picked a better launch colour like the 2 picture i found on the Wheels website or in white.

To me the VE has been out a bit to long and style wise is dated a lot looking at it compared to this and for the people saying it looks to much like a cruze or a camry need to have there eyes checked. Most car companies these days already have vehicles that look similar like with mitsubishi and how almost every model has the lancer front end and how subaru have the same box ugly front across all models except for the dated wrx.

When you say the VE was out of style and such.

Style is dictated by you. As the public. The car companies create a car based on what people want, but you have slowly been tricked into wanting a car that they make. Just because all the new music on fox FM is in style does not make it good. I'll stick with 80's rock and such on Triple MMM. And I'm only 19. The new "style" of cars looks ****.

I'd rather them have kept making Kingswoods and early commodores up until now. That stylw is tough and sexy. Not gay.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2