Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Share Your Recorded Footage Here

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
Given the colour treatments on your vehicle @kleanphil , I can't believe how many people run into it.
I started painting the trim hi-vis after the first one or 2 and it still didn't stop them

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
@VS 5.0 OH and thats not them all , there was one more, just when my dashcam stuffed up at the time . The rim damage was caused 'possibly' by me but strategically positioned there for the photo for insurance purposes :p. Somebody reversed into while they were leaving a job (Mike and Carlene from the block's house, name drop " If he didn't have his kids in the car he would'a done a runner :mad:

Holden VF SS-V Series 2 . First hit on my car.jpg

Last edited:

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I can see this thread getting the forum in strife.

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
Heres another one on my way to work, the impact felt quite hard and had to drive another 45 minutes thinking i had damage to my car, amazingly there was none, impact is @ 26secs

Last edited:

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
This one involves a frustrated truck driver and a slow driving P plater , the truck driver cuts Infront of him and the video really doesn't show how close it got, The P plater was almost forced into the barrier.

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
@VS 5.0 I just remembered another time my dashcam wasn't working, for some reason i have no photo's either, but the gas bottle delivery guy dropped a 60kg gas bottle from the tailgate of his truck into the passenger door, it was totalled. Luckily, he knew me as we had discussed my car on previous gas delivery's and knocked on my door

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
Here a spun out garbo on the M1 near Highland Park QLD

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I started painting the trim hi-vis after the first one or 2 and it still didn't stop them
Maybe you should start leaving the gap in front of you if they aren’t going to leave it behind. Thats what I do and haven’t been hit yet.

Shits them off no end but if they don’t leave a sufficient gap behind me then I will leave it in front of me so I can slow down slowly to prevent them from running up my arse!