Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[LS2] power packages

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
heys guys just got my ve calais V 6ltr auto and been gettin a few prices on things and wonder what u thought about the pricing?

1. pacemaker extractors stainless steel 2 and a half inch cats and twin 2 and a half zorst with tips otrcai and custom tune and these are the estaimte power gains i was given

price one kpm 5595 280rwkw

price two d&t 5900 300rwkw

price three enhanced 5950 255rwkw

price four forum member 2455 no cai or tune not fitted

these are the prices i got and was wondering if these are the sort of prices people have paid? and any thoughts u might have, and power it will give me

also im in adelaide

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Myself I would get Zeljkos down lonsdale to make up a full custom twin 3" exhaust like he did for my vx. Best exhaust work ive ever seen.
Get a set pacies 1 3/4 should do it.
Get the OTR from brad at Enhanced (they are a good bit of gear)
Then get who ever you trust to do the tune.
Remember that not all those places use the same type of dyno (example dyno-dynamics might say 300 but same car will read 270-280 on the mainline. So keep that in mind.
I would get Willall to do the tune myself or the guy I use down south.
What area are you in?
Edit: think you should see 270ish with 3" exhaust with the auto (on a mainline).

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Myself I would get Zeljkos down lonsdale to make up a full custom twin 3" exhaust like he did for my vx. Best exhaust work ive ever seen.
Get a set pacies 1 3/4 should do it.
Get the OTR from brad at Enhanced (they are a good bit of gear)
Then get who ever you trust to do the tune.
Remember that not all those places use the same type of dyno (example dyno-dynamics might say 300 but same car will read 270-280 on the mainline. So keep that in mind.
I would get Willall to do the tune myself or the guy I use down south.
What area are you in?
thanxs steve im in beverley near pt rd i will give zeljkos and willall a call m8 on the price for them i was gonna get the otrcai off brad cheap prices and looks tough, do u have any prices?

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
No probs, Let me know if you want to see any pics of Zeljkos exhaust work and Ill pm them.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
No probs, Let me know if you want to see any pics of Zeljkos exhaust work and Ill pm them.
just called Zeljkos on the exhaust so he will get me a price and a price on extractors, and tune so i will see were it ends up thanxs again

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
What size exhaust are you going? My 3" is quieter then my old 2.5" But so much deeper.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
What size exhaust are you going? My 3" is quieter then my old 2.5" But so much deeper.
im goin twin 2.5 inch m8 my daughter dosent like it to loud plus i think the 2.5 " sets it off quite nice

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Zeljkos just gave me a price 990 catback in mild steel and 1080 for a mafless tune and 800 for a otrcai, he also said im not gonna get any gains out of the extractors so its not really wort the cash?

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Extractors do help the system flow a little better.... maybe 5rwkw.

Personally i would get the cam done at the same time.
not really interested in doin a cam as my wife drives the car to, so for the cost of the extractors would u recomend them?