Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Picking up my new VS

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Great job, just give the stone chips a bit of a brush touch and put on a bit of tyre shine and it will look very nice. Also in my opinion remove that pinstripe sticker and it will look a lot nicer.

Bluekitten202

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
I think I'm just gonna leave the chips, they're nothing too bad and I was thinking of getting rid of them but I kind of like the stripes haha.

Also.
I got home today after a drive to the wreckers to source a new quarter pannel and indicator and saw this.

WHAT.
Shes sitting so wonky!
I had a look under the car, the springs seem to be sitting in their boots and the shocks seem to be sitting well also.
I'm going to be jacking it up tomorrow and taking the wheels off to see what's going on. I'm hoping its a saggy spring or shock but it's only been like that since i got tyres fitted yesterday? So i'm going to assume the suspension expanded without the weight of the car on it and somethings not sitting right.
It's only the rear, the front is sitting pretty square on and as you can see in the photo it's pretty drastic. lol.
I feel no differences in driving, though. everything feels as it did before so i'm not 100% sure on what i'm actually looking for except the obvious mounting of springs/shocks/arms etc being out of place!

But, on another note.
She;s so shiny and looks so good!

Bluekitten202

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Not much has happened since my last update.
Just added a few touches.
A LED light strip behind the front bumper/grille and some HID park lights/number plate lights.
(First was the LED behind the grille)

And some photos of my VS and my cousins VY S-Pac ;)

Not sure if Ive said it either but while at my cousins we gave her a polish and wax, came up quite nice, I was very happy with the result :)

Then tonight were the parkers/number plate light.

Other than that, I've bought a catback exhaust system off ebay to finally sort out my scraping exhaust. that should be here within the next week. That cost me $209.50
Going to try and source some HID headlights for it, too.
Just trying to tidy it up a bit without breaking the bank :)

Bluekitten202

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
So, I haven't posted for a while. Not much has happened.
just driving her around as a daily and trying to take care of her lol.

New catback exhaust is on, nice little note but not deafening like the old and really munted system, on the hunt for some non-chopped springs.

a couple days ago my ignition barrel snapped while I was 15 mins out of town. car wouldnt start so I had to push it onto a tandem trailer with a 4x4 with a 4 poster bullbar; boot garnish is rubbish and i have dents and chips in my rear bumper now. But finally got her home but couldn't do much as the weather was very crap. (snowy and rainy. NOTE, towing a tandem with a car on it, in the pissing down rain is terrifying if you've never done it before)

so while the weather held off today I took it apart and found out what I needed to replace and what I didn't, so the parts should be here mid-late next week.
Just the usual snapped bit that goes into the switch.
So, that's a small run down on things.
hopefully i can put it all back together without a hitch. (no pun intended) hahaah.