Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

peeps VR Executive station wagon

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
Hey buddie. Ill soon be parting out my silver VS Acclaim. Im keeping front bumper rims and engine but most other things will probably up for grabs. There is front pedders springs on good condition shocks on it. Let me know what things your after. Front seats would come up ok with a shampoo. I ll see pretty cheap as dont have heaps of room to store things

20161006_172018_zps4vuphrau.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thats it there

Thanks mate, I might be looking for the set of shock absorbers soon,

Also I have ended up stripping out the wiring harness and most of the interior parts and have started the process of modifying a Statesman rear harness to match the wagons tailgate harness, I also have gotten hold of most of the interior parts off a statesman already so just need to put everything back together soon, and I will hopefully get around to doing the inlet manifold gaskets this week, I also found out why my rear wiper didn't work, there was no motor at all in it,

And I have christened the project name as the "Execman" I had originally thought of calling it the statexec but thought it sounds silly

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
So, I finally found some time to go and play with the commodore for a bit, I replaced the idler pulley, radiator cap, inlet manifold gaskets as well as the water pump and thermostat, found that the old one had jammed open, and also removed the front bumper and headlights in preparation for my statesman front clip and to clean up the hard to get to areas, but here is some pictures of my work.
div>

Last edited:

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Update time again, being a bit busy with getting the wiring harness out of a statesman in, and have finished up the main rear harness modifications so at least the lights will work and finally got all of the engine back together again, but progress Will be going slow now, due to being made redundant, but at least I'm trying my hardest to find work, and have applied at a mechanical workshop in Gawler, so hopefully I get this one and get some in the back pocket for more shiny objects.
E1094935-6ABD-4BC7-9070-E2D96C08872F_zpsblzlof2r.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey all, update time again, much work has gone into the Commy today, I have managed to get a decent condition headlining, cargo area trim and the cargo area window surrounds, wiper surround, and cruise control module, its all fitted in after I modified my headlining for my Statesman roof lighting, here's some photo's.
indexshare.php

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey all, update time for the VR, not much has been happening with it, mainly been fitting the state dash/centre console and adding in the wiring harness for the dual fuel, and tidying loose wires away for the statesman loom, here's some pictures
IMG_20170604_120437.jpg
IMG_20170604_120337.jpg
IMG_20170525_121306.jpg