Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VF SS Ute - M6, Red Hot

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Hi guys and girls,

Just thought id start a thread as I'm about to pick up my new VF SS Ute this afternoon. It's a manual and in Red Hot. I haven't slept properly all weekend so hopefully I can catch up some of that in the next day or two, haha.

After joining the site 3 years ago tossing up whether to go a SS or XR6T I ended up going the turbo route but after 3 years of that and quite a few $$ spent on mods I decided to change sides. Mainly after being treated very poorly by Ford staff at various dealerships around my area. I must say that the VF grabbed my eye as soon as it got released and I fell in love with the car when I saw the interior. They are several grades above any Ford one I have seen. Not to mention the staff at my local dealership were leagues more professional than that of Ford.

Firstly, once I pick it up it's going straight around to Jarred at The Wheel Deal for a set of Lenso D1R's wrapped in some Invo's. I will then be ordering a spring and shock combo when I know how low I want to go so should hopefully be on by the end of the week.

Also thinking of letting C & A chuck a DiFillipo exhaust and intake on it next week to give it a nice note. Anyone on here have any work done by them or previous experiences ?

I will hopefully post some pics in the next few days :).

Cheers

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Nice ride it will be.

C & A are awesome. Great guys and look after you well. I have the thread of PHATVF on here if you want to check it out. They are doing my Supercharger, heads, cam, exhaust, same as their PHATF but mines going to get Pedders coilovers and full brake upgrade.

I recommend Con and Andrew from C & A to anyone.

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Cheers Michael, I actually have been following your thread and saw your car there today as well. Cars all booked in for next Monday so can't wait for that proper V8 sound !