Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Poor Baby

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
VH SLE said:
you had me scared for a second there. i thought she totalled it. phew thank god for that.

LOL, nah she wouldnt be with me anymore if she did. It was bad enuff trying to get all the dirt out from under it... still not done!!! I'm gonna be cleaning if for a while yet!! Still finding dirt where i didnt even think cars had space. LOL

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
Hey man that makes my car look pretty tidy... love the signature too.

Forgive me lord for i have sinned, hit a fourth gear jump...fifth gear pinned...

how smashed up was Pastor!!!

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
brownie82 said:
:mad: This is my 04 SV6 only had it a few weeks. When we were on holidays in northern NSW my girlfriend decided she wanted to go sight seeing... NEVER AGAIN!!!
what did she do exactly?
or would you rather forget about it

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
_A_D_A_M_ said:
what did she do exactly?
or would you rather forget about it

She wanted to go look at some damn water falls!! So we drove bout 15k's on a dirt road (well in the dry) but it had been rainning and it was MUD!! So yeah we drove, and drove and drove some more till finally we found a little walking track, so i ripped a park and we started to walk in the rain forest down this slippery boardwalk. Till she got a leech on her foot (we were wearing thongs, how very Australian of us, there was b/packers there as well all rugged up jumpers trackies and correct footwear) so she started screaming and wanted to go back. In the end we drove for 15k's never saw a damn waterfall and got my friggin car dirty. NOT HAPPY JAN!! But any way he's clean now so ill take some photos of him nice and clean and try and post em up! Nothing fancy just a stocko SV6, but still a pleasure to look at!! Thanx for all of your concern guys its nice to know someone out there cares for our cars, cos our girlfriends surley DON'T!!! But when it comes down to it i drove it in there so its prob half my fault, but im sure youll agree with me guys that i wouldnt have heard the last of it if i didnt give it ago.

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
big_stretch said:
Hey man that makes my car look pretty tidy... love the signature too.

Forgive me lord for i have sinned, hit a fourth gear jump...fifth gear pinned...

how smashed up was Pastor!!!

Thanx mate, yeah ive had a few comments bout my signature!!

GLDNVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VQ STATESMAN 5.0
Hey mate, dont wash it, LOL! Thats what I like to call "two-tone" LOL! Nah just kinnding looks nice, Got much plans for it?

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
LMAO that grounds for sepearation, its like a commandment "honor hes beast as it were himself"

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
GLDNVL said:
Hey mate, dont wash it, LOL! Thats what I like to call "two-tone" LOL! Nah just kinnding looks nice, Got much plans for it?

Not to many plans for it, maybe some extractors and a nice sounding exhaust!! whats the point of having too much power (i know im sorry your not suppose to swear on these forums SOORY:bang: ) you can only do 100km/h 110 max in Queensland. 190kw is more than enuff for me, does what i want it to do, and thats beat my friends. LOL!! But yeah only the things that ive mentioned will do!!