Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
P0030 is the o2 sensor heating circuit so look at your o2 sensor wiring since you've been removing and reinstalling them ;)

Reactions: Lex

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Should be able to refit that by dropping the centre bracket. I don't remember that centre heat shield having handbrake cables going through it.
I though the shield was further up and the hole was for o2 sensor access… but nah…

Whether it’s the handbrake or not, maybe Paul will enlighten us :p

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I though the shield was further up and the hole was for o2 sensor access… but nah…

Whether it’s the handbrake or not, maybe Paul will enlighten us :p
The centre one IIRC normally needs to come off to access the centre bracket for the HB. It's been a while since I took mine off but it should be pretty quick to put back on. The O2 harness could well pass through it. I don't retain a lot of things long anymore.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
Oh and hoping this said sensor is in the engine bay just to the left of the closest exhaust bolt on the right hand header, as I hit that when undoing that bolt and broke it in half. I've temporarily glued it back on lol, but it'll be playing up whatever it's for...

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
And make sure the switch is plugged in properly.
What switch?.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... just come back to me. There's a white plug up by the passenger side header. I remember trying to plug it back in with no light do went and got my torch, and then side tracked as that ALWAYS happens to me. This plug will still be undone...

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Do you not have a shifter console switch for traction control? I thought you would have had to remove the shifter console to access the shifter bracket bolts?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
s-l1600.jpg

I had the audio installer not plug mine in way back. Found out when it went in for a tune.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
Do you not have a shifter console switch for traction control? I thought you would have had to remove the shifter console to access the shifter bracket bolts?
I do but switching it off does nothing...

Tomorrow I'll get that plug plugged back in and 1) the P0030 will go away and 2) she'll hopefully run smoother, which in turn will probably make it quieter. Will go for the sound / heat shield the next day.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
What switch?.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... just come back to me. There's a white plug up by the passenger side header. I remember trying to plug it back in with no light do went and got my torch, and then side tracked as that ALWAYS happens to me. This plug will still be undone...
if its 4 pin square type plug its prob the 02 sensor may be cause of the heater issue

Status
Not open for further replies.