Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
See this in the bottle shop last night. If it takes the weight would be ideal for TM installs... :p

Screenshot_20240512_094603_Gallery.jpg

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
Not relevant to me as it's my throttle body that's tripping my low power modes but interesting all the same...
Screenshot_20240512_101929_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Lex

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
You did many times, I have noted. Once my gears work next will be TM level. Will do this before I test run it, and I even have this at the bottom of the TM pan...

View attachment 267928

:)
....."Once my gears work"....... No, sorry you need to make sure the fluid level is spot on from the get go, as this could be and has been the cause of no drive OR gears in these transmissions.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
....."Once my gears work"....... No, sorry you need to make sure the fluid level is spot on from the get go, as this could be and has been the cause of no drive OR gears in these transmissions.
Well from personal experience (last week) the gears showed as R, D, N on the dash without starting the engine from gear lever selection, and even then they worked albeit needed some rpm to engage. As we speak I have P and nothing else from gear selection so as I said, once the gears work I will sort out the level... :)

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
See this in the bottle shop last night. If it takes the weight would be ideal for TM installs... :p

View attachment 267932
I had a business selling gas and wood fires. I bought something very similar to this to help me move around heavy wood heaters. I'm not sure, but you may be restricted by the handle.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
I had a business selling gas and wood fires. I bought something very similar to this to help me move around heavy wood heaters. I'm not sure, but you may be restricted by the handle.
Yeah if I was doing it all the time I'd have sommit like LEX has, but I REALLY don't want to be, I have aesthetic stuff like door cards to cover and some paint work. THEN I may look into a bigger cam or even a turbo, maybe both plus supercharger...

Nah, she's quick enough for me tbh..

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Yeah if I was doing it all the time I'd have sommit like LEX has, but I REALLY don't want to be, I have aesthetic stuff like door cards to cover and some paint work. THEN I may look into a bigger cam or even a turbo, maybe both plus supercharger...

Nah, she's quick enough for me tbh..
That trolley that you showed reminds me of the m/cycle lift you have, that you thought ou had lost or sold?

Again with that trolley & your, m/cycle lift, the handles will need to be altered & the m/cycle lift would also need casters, wheels added.

Also some kind of lever for raising the trans, while under the vehicle.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
That trolley that you showed reminds me of the m/cycle lift you have, that you thought ou had lost or sold?

Again with that trolley & your, m/cycle lift, the handles will need to be altered & the m/cycle lift would also need casters, wheels added.

Also some kind of lever for raising the trans, while under the vehicle.
If there's a next time (I pray there isn't) old mate said I can use one of his hoists if it's free. Top man he is...

Next pic deserves its own post....

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Not relevant to me as it's my throttle body that's tripping my low power modes but interesting all the same...View attachment 267933
With My 6l50 install l used the original wiring for the neutral safety switch.
I actually just bolted it, where it would bolt to on the 4L60.
Except its on the out side of the lever.
1715483944036.jpeg
1715484188722.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.