Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mods on my vt s1 v6 6 speed auto exe. wagon

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
From where I'm sitting and what I've seen and read, you definitely have some skill and lots of patience for car stuff.
Thankyou.
No training.
Just read & try & try & try & try, if l still don't get it done, well keep trying, until l do!
Other wise all the effort that l have already done is for nothing!
F#ck that! ;) :D:cool:

Last edited:

Torqueup

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX,VY,VZ,C6 Z06
Not sure on this? If he is still in business?
wasn't sure if it was an off the shelf adapter. I reckon it's probably more worth while to do a newer one for a 6l80 especially for anyone that has a modified v6. I look at it that if you are going to spend the money going down this route might as well start with the a box that's already rated higher for torque then the 50e.

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
wasn't sure if it was an off the shelf adapter. I reckon it's probably more worth while to do a newer one for a 6l80 especially for anyone that has a modified v6. I look at it that if you are going to spend the money going down this route might as well start with the a box that's already rated higher for torque then the 50e.
Yes, l'm thinking l'll just drive it.

Save the money up for a few years, & depending what tech innovations come up in the next few years, just put a conversion kit in, example ev kit.
Maybe they'll come up with an affordable battery pack that will last a lot longer? ;) ;):cool: