Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kings, Pedders or Eibach

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
And there it is, Shane desecrating another good thread with nothing decent to add, except his claim that he is the God of mechanics, apparently...... Just let you know Shane I've complained to the Mods about how you come in and wreck decent threads with nothing to add but to stir up trouble.

Oh good on you.
Except out of your little twisted mind you happen tp forget and miss the fact I actually did give advice.

I dont know what I've done to you but you're picking on me. So I'm going to report you.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
**** Australian spring companies tbh. I've been in the industry long enough to know everyone is speaking out of their arses in this thread
Like i said go the german springs.
Nothing wrong with a set of King springs and Monroe GT shocks in a VF. The Eibach VF kit is too high in the front and changes the roll axis increasing understeer.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
**** Australian spring companies tbh. I've been in the industry long enough to know everyone is speaking out of their arses in this thread
Like i said go the german springs.

Shane, You are entitled to offer an opinion but when you tar the whole Community in one foul swipe with your derogatory comments you're stepping over the line.

Maybe a little time on the naughty step will help with an attitude adjustment?

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
RevNev i have to disagree. i have the eibach setup in my VF and it is perfect in the height and steering side of things. car feels perfectly balanced and looks just right in height front to back. just not suitable for the OP's height requirements.
cheers

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Oh good on you.
Except out of your little twisted mind you happen tp forget and miss the fact I actually did give incorrect advice.

I dont know what I've done to you but you're picking on me. So I'm going to report you.

I have adjusted the quote properly.....

Angry8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Maloo UTE Walkinshaw 557
Mr Burgundy , IMO Kings can be pretty rubbish I went through three sets they all sagged .Started out at the desired height
all ended up illegal dragging its arse like a wormy dog .

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I had kings in the past of my VP and VT and found them too harsh for my liking.
I am not willing to sacrifice comfort greatly forbthe sake of slighly better stance...

Last edited:

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I had kings in the past of my VP and VT and found them too for my liking.
I am not willing to sacrifice comfort greatly forbthe sake of slighly better stance...
https://mcasuspension.com/shop/product/727/MCA-Pro-Comfort-Holden-Commodore-VF-(Sedan-and-Wagon)

Call them and have a chat, they have great customer service

I'm actually looking at MCA for my VX SS

I had the street performance on my turbo 86 and they were great, the damper valving and springs were matches perfectly, firm, but smooth as silk, I'm looking for comfort and traction now so the comforts with custom springs may fit the bill

Plus they are an Australian company