Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Josh's new daily

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
Its white but its really dull in comparison to the blue, they guy who did it said he will replace them for free whenever I want.

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
AV-DC, normally $360 but he did it for $300 since he took way longer than he said he would

Last edited:

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
Hey guys so Im looking at getting a VE SS, I want a purple one however and won't have any other colour so it makes it difficult to find one. I am aware that pre 2010 models are known for issues but I reckon it will be fine. Manual or auto doesn't really bother me, I may have to look inter-state for one however.

Ill probably keep this VY or sell it to my parents for my younger brothers first car, Its too good to let go and ive put a lot into it

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
Finally got some fog lights getting wired up tomorrow

Avpd84k.jpg

Painted most of the center console/dash bits gloss black, then the outer section silver

5l7T9Q3.jpg

OPbpd8U.jpg

I also bought a vz calais shifter assembly and handbrake which will match the facia and door handles :) pics tomorrow

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Good update, black bits look cool. Tempted to do mine same. Didn't do the steering wheel parts?

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
They do come out, yea fair enough. I hope me mentioning doesn't have you start noticing them now lol.

Like I said, looks good. Always worried it will just wash out the interior with so much black. But the gloss doesn't seem to do that.

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
Ha we'll see lol

The orange peel is kinda annoying but I guess that's what you get from spray cans

Thanks! :)

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
A VE would probably be pretty nice, Honestly if I had my full licence I'd more then likely be looking into something like that as well, it's good to see the VY still looks mint too :)