Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC is such an easy forum to use, thanks for making it that way.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
About 10 or so years ago I joined a bike forum. I'll say the whole site is a nightmare to navigate and I rarely post there because it is so difficult to find any sub forums or even post a thread in the correct forum.

JC is nothing like that, it is a dream and so easy to find threads and post in the correct sub forums it is just simply great. I was a member of Ausjeep Offroad and it was just like this site. Ford Mods was also easy to navigate, but Netrider sucks for members like me who hardly visit.

So well done to those who built JC and to those who keep it running, thanks heaps.

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
About 10 or so years ago I joined a bike forum. I'll say the whole site is a nightmare to navigate and I rarely post there because it is so difficult to find any sub forums or even post a thread in the correct forum.

JC is nothing like that, it is a dream and so easy to find threads and post in the correct sub forums it is just simply great. I was a member of Ausjeep Offroad and it was just like this site. Ford Mods was also easy to navigate, but Netrider sucks for members like me who hardly visit.

So well done to those who built JC and to those who keep it running, thanks heaps.
It's great, isn't it. I used to use the hsv forum until it shut down for unknown reasons and this is much better.

The regulars on here are fantastic too, with a lot of people willing to spend time assisting people with their questions/issues.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
It's great, isn't it. I used to use the hsv forum until it shut down for unknown reasons and this is much better.

The regulars on here are fantastic too, with a lot of people willing to spend time assisting people with their questions/issues.
The HSV forum was great, while it lasted.
This forum is fantastic!

The other Aussie Holden and LS forum is no longer very popular, might get a couple of new posts per day... :D

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
The HSV forum was great, while it lasted.
This forum is fantastic!

The other Aussie Holden and LS forum is no longer very popular, might get a couple of new posts per day... :D
Remember the interchiller thread on the hsv forum? Kirk vs Pirate? That was interesting..

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Ahh, Pirate. My old friend.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Remember the interchiller thread on the hsv forum? Kirk vs Pirate? That was interesting..
I really appreciated the thread on how to override the EDI control for the bimodal vacuum valves.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Does anyone knw what happened to Street Commodores forum. I was on there for years. It had so much good information. It's a shame it all just disappeared

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
IIRC they said it wasn't viable, to much work for little return.

There used to be some great **** fights on that forum.

Reactions: Lex

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
IIRC they said it wasn't viable, to much work for little return.

There used to be some great **** fights on that forum.
Oh yes I remember. I was one of the moderators there for couple of years. It was really amusing at times.

There were a few really knowledgeable people and so much good info. I can't believe they let it all disapear !

Remeber that project Phoenix that was meant to be given away to a subscriber? It never got finished. It was two tone VN with superchared 5L built by Sam's performance.

Also V6 vengeance! Turbo V6 ! So many cool cars !

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
SC had a few server crashes and then they decided that was it and it was never recovered. Would have been nice for some warning so somethings could have been backed up.

SC had a lot more shitposting and ott bragging. JC was where I came for information and advice without being ridiculed for not having a big budget build.