Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how do you bridge a inhibitor switch????

Status
Not open for further replies.

¡Parto!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive S2
Welcome to the forum but the original discussion was 10 years ago.
Doesn’t mean he might not get some insight from someone. How about instead of being judgemental, look up a wiring diagram for him and help. Isn’t that what a forum is about??

grey_hawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VS V6 snotbox
Why doesn't the person at post #9 look it up for themselves?
Or better yet buy a workshop manual.
And you're replying to a thread that's over two years old...

¡Parto!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive S2
Why doesn't the person at post #9 look it up for themselves?
Or better yet buy a workshop manual.
And you're replying to a thread that's over two years old...
Yeah they could do that, they might have just ended up doing that. And yes I am in a thread thats years old cause I might be wanting to figure out the same thing and want some advice. Not many people on this forum actually have helpful advice just like what you had to tell me. And the reply that said “this discussion is over 10 years old”. I’m not looking to figure out what day of the f#%^*+= week it is, because I know. Maybe someone has had experience in this situation and can help out from their trials and errors, that’s what i am looking for from posting in a forum.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Yeah they could do that, they might have just ended up doing that. And yes I am in a thread thats years old cause I might be wanting to figure out the same thing and want some advice. Not many people on this forum actually have helpful advice just like what you had to tell me. And the reply that said “this discussion is over 10 years old”. I’m not looking to figure out what day of the f#%^*+= week it is, because I know. Maybe someone has had experience in this situation and can help out from their trials and errors, that’s what i am looking for from posting in a forum.

¡Parto!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive S2
Reactions: Lex

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Doesn’t mean he might not get some insight from someone. How about instead of being judgemental, look up a wiring diagram for him and help. Isn’t that what a forum is about??
How exactly does your post advance this thread? Please don't dig up old threads if you have nothing constructive to add. Thread excavation is against forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.