Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dirbatua's VX SS

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Yes it's fine kito.

Clutch resi rocked up today and clutch master yesterday so thats this weekends job.

Engine mounts also turned up, shiny and pretty :p not that anyone will see em once they are in.

Took the car down for a touch up tune yesterday, cars running so much better now with the spacer on it, not suffocating anymore, so the 1" spacer was enough to solve the issue, but the 1 inch spacer cause the tune to be out so bad with the extra CFM they had to take about 15% fuel out of the tune since the car was dumping fuel in to compensate for the extra airflow with the spacer and bigger filter, first world mafless problems :p

i lose 4rwkw with the bonnet shut :p, got told i should put the K&N top back on to gain the kw back but i like my shiny edelbrock top.

And no i haven't changed the fuel line yet, thats this weekend :p

rsz_20150217_194019.jpg

Picture from jonesy

rsz_5.jpg

Last edited:

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Changed the engine mounts, cbf'd with anything else today.

Still got to do:

Clutch Master Cyl
Clutch Resi
Drivers Side Power Steering Boot.
Bleed The Clutch (easy as **** with the malwood remote bleeder)

I think that's all i got left to do i think.

Didn't bother taking a photo of the engine mounts since nobody will see em but heres the photo from the stockist.

2 year warranty on them as well so will see how they go, hopefully don't need to change them again anytime soon.

Engine%20Mount.JPG

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Been awhile :p

Clutch master went iffy up in NSW because i hadn't gotten around to changing it.

Babied the car home and it sat for a month before anyone cbf'd changing it out :p.

That's all basically, saving up for a holiday so probally wont be buying much for the SS for awhile.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Eeeek man.

Ahh well, least ya got home in one piece

Prettiest mounts i have ever seen :)

VXSS.195

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX SS
Nice ride, mate. I'm fairly sure I saw this up at Albury national meet a little while ago?

VXSS.195

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX SS
Yea i was at the SS National Meet, surprised you remembered my car haha, there was so bloody many SS's i couldn't keep track of em

I thought so, I remember looking at your car and thought I could recall your number plate from somewhere.. haha, it was definitely an awesome turn out! and it was even better after the show and shine when half the cars cruising around in Albury were SS's :spot on:

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Looks good Dirbs! glad to see this thing is back alive!