Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dash

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
vx2chopper said:
not really sure if your trying to be a smart arse but I would say if your car steering wheel originally had an airbag you are required by law to keep it
Better? Hey I could be wrong, if anyone wants to correct me then go ahead. I'm only commenting on what I saw. It seems you already knew, (I figured you would, no idiot could assemble your car), so case dismissed.
there is a fine line weather its legal or not as the first vt utes were optioned not to have air bag the engineer told me this himself he would not give me a blue slip for it but did say if went to court might have case.and to be honest i hate the thought of having a air bag i left the one in passengers side but mine is never going back .

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
holly crap thats a lot of stuff

vxchev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX2 CALAIS V8
hinterland said:
custom dash project

may be you can hook up AutoTap*to the computer and via obd11 connection.

Windows_ScreenShot1.jpg

* The AutoTap scanner translates the signals from your vehicle’s computer-controlled sensors to easy-to-read visual displays on your computer.

vy_acclaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VYII Acclaim
CAPCOM Houston to Hinterland, you are go for lauch... HAHAHAHA. That is... INTENSE, their's no other word to describe it. I think that it is too busy as well, but heah - 10 points for functionality and originality! All you need now is rocket lauchers behind the headlights and you would be set!! lol - well done.

Last edited:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
EcotecManiac said:
For real Wayne, thats off the hook! although, i must ask the question, with so much screen space there, could you organize some sort of real time gauge program to be displayed on the screens? saves you putting actual gauges in there....awesome stuff though, keep it happening!
cheers
Nick

Yeah I'd like to get into that side of graphic programming...I reckon that will be the next big thing... soon as you get bored with the look off your dash you install another GUI...:coolpimp: