Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brothers old VH Commodore

PEAKN6

Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbros.co.nr
Members Ride
1982 VH SL/X 6cyl 4spd, soon to be a Mild 253
ive seen alot more dinged up cars than that 1. that is pretty straight considering its age, and whats a new bumper and apron. i think u have to own a classic before u can start bad mouthing them, because the only people who haven't bad mouthed actully own a classic. you dont just call a car a bomb because it has a ding in the front end and a missing wheel cap (which he said got replaced anyway).

well i love any VH weather its totaly fcuked or in mint condition. i say the VH has potential.
My VH isnt the best looking either but i love her to bits and i never wanna sell her even if she did get a regency or sumthing.

jason_vs

I now have my L's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs commodore
that thing is a bomb

MidZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
lol shutup man. This dude has copped enuff crap about his brothers car.

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
was a nice looking VH, too bad he got rid of it, would have been a great project car, i mean whats a few dents and scratches, i got a VB myself and she was in worse condition but now stripped and ready to paint when i got time, but i bought my misses a VB as well, all original tight down to the old am radio 'GM' brand. but im doing it up for her, but yeah mate was a nice car

cheers, nick