Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

An Open Letter to Greta Thunberg

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
I don't get why some can't accept others may have a difference of opinion to their own.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Well as for Greta, I cannot understand how anyone can take her seriously after her pathetic, cringeworthy tirade at the UN summit.
I mean, she blames world leaders for "stealing her childhood".... No Greta, the only people responsible for that were your parents when they pumped your head full of garbage...
Or when she says "Entire eco systems are collapsing"..... Yeah well dinosaurs were part of an eco system which collapsed....Is she going to blame man made emissions for that too?
Or when she states that worldwide emissions must be cut to zero yet doesn't realise that such a feat would be physically impossible...
She clearly has no idea what she is talking about and her rants are illogical and irrational.
The scary part is that young gullible people are looking up to her and being brainwashed with this ****...

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Lets let George talk about people like Greta he even predicted the viruses ;)

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
If you go back to the first post in this thread and open the linked article, there is some very interesting reading in the comment section about Greta and what a massive fraud climate change really is.

Brettly-2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Commodore - Ford Territory ... both camps
Pollution and population are huge issues in the world right now that need to be addressed. Climate 'change' and its apparent certainty to wipe us off the face of the earth within a decade is a scarily false agenda that masks the real problems that can be fixed with cool heads. That's why Greta is dangerous. Greta and co (including the far Left) need to stop the sensationalist finger-pointing and help find real solutions to make this world a better place because it aint going anywhere.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
The corona virus has shut down heavy industries. It has saved us from climate change ... yayyy ...

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL