Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

68 Gto ..

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
HER82 said:
Any car that is loved is worthwhile looking at .. there are the few exceptions when people go too far with the love & molest the vehicle almost beyond recognition.

Your Commie is in the loved & very nice category :yeah:

hahaha :w00t: i thought u were about to say that my car was loved and molested wen u said the first half, but im glad u like mine, u will have too put upp some more pics soon of more of ur interior ect, and heaps more pics while ur neating her up alittle more

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
'68 GTO Resto

Have started the resto on the GTO.. she has a bit more chrome where it should be & the paint has been touched up where needed ( when have more time & dollars she will get a full re-paint) .. next will be some fat rubber under her bum (on same style rims), tidy up the interior and then her engine & bay will receive some TLC:p

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 782
  • sweet.jpg
    sweet.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,701
  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 442

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
she's looking hot dude keep up the good work looks really nice real muscle hehe i love the sound these cars make

F

foammedia

Allways amazing how the American GM cars look pretty much just like either a HK or HQ in the engine bay, I read once the HQ was one of the only non American F-Body cars? anyway GTO's hammer :) congratulations on scoring one

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
foammedia said:
Allways amazing how the American GM cars look pretty much just like either a HK or HQ in the engine bay, I read once the HQ was one of the only non American F-Body cars? anyway GTO's hammer :) congratulations on scoring one

Pontiac & Holden have the same style influence especially when you look at rear sections of a HQ & late 70's Trans Am.

On race days I love Holdens & on cruise days I love Pontiacs :p

The GT0 is being set up as a cruiser .. but will be a thrasher occasionally at the Drags .. will never be a 'show quality car' coz I am a big believer in the saying "Driven not Hidden".

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
HER82 said:
Sadly do not own a Commodore or anything Holden anymore.. but I still do love them !!!!!

Just sold my Recaro Trans Am, was a bit sad but then had a good reason to now be driving a 4 cyl as my daily drive .. shhhh a Nissan Silvia.... :cry:

See pics attached for reason why, is not yet "perfect" but the resto is about to start..

The 1968 Pontiac GTO, 400HO motor, auto, 360hp factory Muscle car :yeah:

As a big fan of 60's muscle cars, the ol' goat is a classic. Others include the '69 SS/RS Bigblock Camaro or a '67 BB 'Vette.

Reaper

dyn4mic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Sileighty
360hp stock thats nice, that rwhp? or just engine