Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Walkinshaw Bodykit

SuperStar

Reaction score
I have a question which is probably a lil stupid like. But as far as Walkinshaw bodykits go, are they something special? (obviously the look is) coz i know a guy who said he could give me the Walkinshaw bodykit codes/tags or something. What does that mean? Do i need those codes/tages to order/buy the bodykit? Can someone just walk off the street into a bodykit place and obtain a Walkinshaw kit? Are the only a set amount of Walkinshaw bodykits produced? Would anyone know what the price of a full Walkinshaw body kit would be around?

Thanks.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
They are probaly the most expensive and you can get non official ones with out that sort of stuff, no idea bout he price

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
go to www.calaisturbo.com.au

and have a look in the walky section. there will be people there that should be able to give you an exact price. i've heard around 3 thousand though.. im assuming thats genuine.

good luck.

D

dumpd6

yea any one can go in and Purchase a walkie kit I have prices for 1 but they might have changed by now

Front bar (upper) $475

Front bar (lower) $270

Bonnet scoop $445

Side skirts (upper) $260 pair

Side skirts (lower) $295 pair

Door panels (front) $230 pair

Door panels (rear) $210 pair

Front guard panel (upper) $140 pair

Front guard panel (Lower) $120 pair

Rear quarter panel $170 pair

Rear bar (upper) $475

Rear bar (lower) $270

Rear spoiler $715

I have put in a pic listing all the parts

D

dumpd6

na no way would $3000 be genuine i got priced $5000 after market plus fitting

seventh path

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VL RB30 Berlina
genuine bodykits are expensive, if you can find one.....i got a brocky front for $360(aftermarket....and it still doesn't fit quite right!0.......i originally wanted a walky kit......and i was told "good luck finding one". if you can find one(origanl), treat it like it was the last one around!!

D

dumpd6

depends on who makes it there are some dodgy joints around but there are also some good ones aswell. an you look there are heaps of good looking cars around with kits an surly not every one is genuine. if you go to a biggish/well know joint you will be ok

V

vinh1981

theres 2 places i know of in melb that supply them genuine and aftermarket 1 is autotechnique number is 97631195 and the other 1 is a guy named joehe says he used to be apart of HDT number is 0408381546 hope that helps

SuperStar

Reaction score
But what are these tags or codes this guy would be talking about? Do they allow me to just pick them up or something? Would i still b paying around the $3-5000 range for it?

D

death-from-above

I think what he is referring to is the stamped HDT symbol into the kit to determine wether or not it is genuine.