Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Not at all surprised.

However, it's odd as collecting all paper waste and burnable waste and sending it off to Yallourn Power Station for consumption would probably be much better for the environment than burning brown coal which has 65-67% water content.

But the pig headedness of the greenies who don't even want us to use natural gas would never see such concepts as feasable as they are happier for the illusion of being green while we all live in a caves :mad:

Been ads on the telly in my neck of the woods advertising natural gas being so good as a back up to coal powered electricity plants....
The contact details are in the ACT...

Will take more note next time I hear it

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Where I used to work we had two skips , one for general waste and one for cardboard and recyclables. Twice a week we would get them emptied by two different trucks, one for general waste and one for recycling.
Then we were getting only one truck to empty both skips, when we questioned the driver he said we were picking up more recycling than we could store and sort through so it is all now goes to land fill.
I work at an Educational Camp for kids. The boss there has no qualms about throwing any old building sh1t in the general waste hopper.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I work at an Educational Camp for kids. The boss there has no qualms about throwing any old building sh1t in the general waste hopper.
Hopefully he draws the line at mulching it up and mixing it with the playground mulch :eek:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Been ads on the telly in my neck of the woods advertising natural gas being so good as a back up to coal powered electricity plants....
My cynicism tells me greenies meant the natural gass was the form humans produce :p:p:p

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The contact details are in the ACT...

Will take more note next time I hear it
Every state in Australia is or is going to get that ad, well all but Victoria who is opposed to gas. :oops:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Every state in Australia is or is going to get that ad, well all but Victoria who is opposed to gas. :oops:

Part of the reason I took note of the ad....The fact Vic wants to move away from it with new builds

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Part of the reason I took note of the ad....The fact Vic wants to move away from it with new builds
Yeah, and they might be in trouble when the power goes out and they can't turn on the gas plant like some states can.