Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[LS1] whipple 3.3 on ls1

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yea should all be logged, mine on a 35 deg day sitting idling may get to 70-80 deg IAT then driving around it will drop to high 50's, my IAT sensor is in the manifold after the blower so it reads actual temps going into the cylinder

gun32gtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss II
Mines in the manifold also near one of the injectors sorta

gun32gtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss II
07 gts hows ur rig going. My mates clubby made 615hp at auto fest on sat,14psi I think on e85

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
just about done with road tuning also having fun just making changes and seeing what the difference is good or bad, feels good n drives good after swaybar upgrade

gun32gtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss II
Yeah nice I bet ya happy with that then. How ate the big injectors going?

Now I'm.looking at bleeding this intercooler system and there is no bleeder on the condenser so will.I have to raise the lowest inlet on the bottle so it's higher than the inlet to the intercoolers?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yea inj are going ok now i got fueling much closer is just bit rich under deceleration which is hard to go so low in the pulse bout .4ms now just have to get to .2ms i reckon will be the limit, pretty much got the transient fueling good just the odd change here and there now to clean up, havnt tried it yet but think my lean cruise setup should work fine, the cooler should have a bleed valve on the top side either that or make the pump stuck from the resovoir and into the cooler then to the intake so it pushes any air thru the system, or jack one side of the car up high so the air can get out of the cooler easier usually the cooler is the place to get the air out of the rest of the system it just pushes thru easy....

gun32gtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss II
07gts hows the tuning going mate

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yea still going got most of it done just looking at making it more fuel efficient when cruising on e85 hope to get it close to petrol when done, dosnt get driven much in this cold weather so it's taking a while and i still find myself stuffing around with some tables to see if there is any improvements or not, when the weather is better ill throw it on the dyno and see how it goes, how's yours going bottom end still intact

gun32gtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss II
Yeah sounds like it is coming along well but for you mate. Mine has come to a mass stand still,needs paint and rims and tune finished off. I had to buy another 5 seater ute so bought 2011 hilux dual cab 4x4 so spent all my funds lol. Kids need room and 2 seats don't cut it. I'm thinking of selling up but I'd say I won't cause I'd be lucky to get 10-12 and it owes me that in modifications. Thinking I'll just fix the few little dents and spray with Matt white plasti dip until I can afford full respray. That's if I keep it lol. Bottom end still intact has only done about 400kms and the tune is rubbish so needs a lot more work