Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Brake Upgrade

Wog087

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
Although there was another thread recently made by someone else, just wanted some clarification.

Do I need longer lines that adapt from VL to VZ calliper? Or is there just an adapter to go directly from brake line to calliper.

What is the best booster and master cylinder combo? And do they require any modification for mounting or brake lines etc

Other than that I’m pretty sure this is the list?

- VZ Caliper
- VZ Disc
- VZ to VL Hub
- Brake Line Adapters
- Master Cylinder
- Booster

1987VLCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Although there was another thread recently made by someone else, just wanted some clarification.

Do I need longer lines that adapt from VL to VZ calliper? Or is there just an adapter to go directly from brake line to calliper.

What is the best booster and master cylinder combo? And do they require any modification for mounting or brake lines etc

Other than that I’m pretty sure this is the list?

- VZ Caliper
- VZ Disc
- VZ to VL Hub
- Brake Line Adapters
- Master Cylinder
- Booster
Hey mate I’m using VT-VX Booster on VT master got a nice bracket to mount it up from Autocare Clinic. I just purchased some HSV 4 Piston AP’s for my VL so also wondering in the braided lines I already have with the kit if anyone knows? Also got a set of PBR HSV brakes new pads new front disc & braided brakes lines for the VL if your interested mate?