Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh heater hose

NZR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 Clubsport
Hey all

I have a vh slx 202 and I have a pin hole in this smaller hose, was wondering what it is called so I can get a replacement can't seem to find a decent diagram in my books of the car.
Thanks

IMG_4779.jpeg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
That hose is surposed to be 2 seperate hoses that go to the heater core....Left side of the firewall you will see 2 pipes sticking out.....That's where the hoses go.

In saying that, the core might be buggered so just grab some appropriate sized hose from a spare parts store and replace it at the thermostat housing

NZR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 Clubsport
That hose is surposed to be 2 seperate hoses that go to the heater core....Left side of the firewall you will see 2 pipes sticking out.....That's where the hoses go.

In saying that, the core might be buggered so just grab some appropriate sized hose from a spare parts store and replace it at the thermostat housing
Yeah that's no suprise because the heater doesn't go hot only works on cold but I have a vb and that is set up the same so is it a common fix?

I wonder if this might work it looks the same

IMG_4784.png