Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf ssv redline ute

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Sorry to tell you the bad news but your stereo isn't the BOSE system, it is the premium. Only the sedan's have the BOSE speaker system. I was pretty pissed when I found that out.

kosta364

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF REDLINE UTE
Phil the shearer - If I was to buy all over again I'd go for the ssv purely for the fact that the titanium calais interior looks amazing but makes me too paranoid! haha although the HUD is a really nice feature to have.

SS-REX - Sadly the next for this beast was an ad putting it up for sale :( as I'm in need of a dual cab and something to go off road in.

kosta364

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF REDLINE UTE
Black X - Yeah i realised that after i made this thread, Pretty **** that it's advertised every where but not clearly mentioned that Utes don't get it!

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
SS-REX - Sadly the next for this beast was an ad putting it up for sale :( as I'm in need of a dual cab and something to go off road in.

That sucks but hey at least you get to go car shopping again always fun or a nightmare hmmm lol. Best of luck with the sale mate it's a clean Ute some one will pick it up quick. But it's a sad day when a Ute owner has to give up there ride for something with more seats/space no offense to the crewman guys/girls.