Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Here :) Just bought a 96 vs Berlina hoping for some tips ;)

GOOD'OL'BOMBODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey sorry for digging up old thread, just thought I'd say it was the fuel pump, ended up changing it 2 times in 3 weeks then bought a brand new one and never had a problem again, car ran perfectly, ended up having it looking really nice, added led headlights and taillights, blinkers, tinted windows, led in foot wells and under front seats for rear passengers,cleaned up paint work, 3 inch lukey performance exhaust system, ran really well after new shocks and springs were put in, will have to dig through PC and find some pics and upload them, put quite a bit of money into her and was deffinetly worth it till I seized the motor, had some jackass pull out in front of me so had tp swerve to avoid getting hit which sent me up a gutter, didnt realize i peirced the engine oil sump and all the oil was draining while driving, eventually just stopped and that was the end of her, had her for about 2 years, still haven't had one as good as she was, currently have another silver one and a vr ute but having problems with both of them and are both off the road at the moment.. Grrrr.

mitweiler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V S1 6L
Post some pictures of how it looked when your purchased an how it looked after you cleaned it up when you get a chance.

Last edited:

Brisbarnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh sle
Thanks for the feedback. Even if it's a few years later.