Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my baby

rhys606

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
heres some pics of my vx s

brought it cheap of my uncle
20150603_164725_resized.jpg20150603_083455_resized.jpg20150603_082255_resized.jpg

rhys606

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
thanks everything has to be clean on my car and the wheels were a added bonus that came with it when i brought it
i pretty much got it for dirt cheap because my uncles a holden fanatic hes brought the new vf2 and had no room so i brought one of his favourites off him he was sad to see it go but hes happy that he gave it to a family member

Last edited:

JTmofo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Sportswagon
thanks everything has to be clean on my car and the wheels were a added bonus that came with it when i brought it
i pretty much got it for dirt cheap because my uncles a holden fanatic hes brought the new vf2 and had no room so i brought one of his favourites off him he was sad to see it go but hes happy that he gave it to a family member

Where did you bring it to?

D

devilly

okay had a good look at engine and wicked he has put ring clamps on the hoses and got rid of those spring loaded ones :)

hint for the future :next thing i noticed was power steering fluid hasn't been changed in a while.

last thing i noticed was dunno if it's the picture angle. but looks like the engine dips down at firewall maybe trans mount on its way.

rhys606

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
its was taken on a angle and the power steering was changed a day after the photo so its all good