Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My '96 VS

Rastis

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY14 VF SS Ute
G'day!

Just thought I would show off my 1996 Series II VS Commodore ute today after I decided to give her a wash at work. Had some time before I knocked off so I brought her into the wash bay and gave her a nice long bath with the high pressure sprayer and the hot wash. Then gave her a quick shammy, cleaned the windows and vacuumed out the interior and she was looking good.

As far as I know, she's as stock as she gets. I'm not aware of any mods or replaced parts, with the exception of replacing some pretty basic parts myself, such as the oil filter, belt, oil pan etc. Guy who previously owned it treated the thing like a queen, so she's in pretty good nick. Has never broken down on me nor ever failed to start even with 280,000 ks on her.

After giving it a wash, I noticed the old girl was a bit dry, so tomorrow I'm gonna get the polish out and give her a good buff with it to get her looking all shiny!

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Looks good........................................