Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Junker Vs Wagon

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Havent had tome to do much to this yet, finally got it in the carport today so thats a start. Thought id chuck up some pics of what i've got floating around i can use on this, should be able to make a tidy daily out of it all.
Motor in this is not happy to id say valley gaskets have gone but no drama for me, got my eye on a rear ended vs berlina at the auctions providing it dont go to high. Will be a while before i worry bout the running gear anyways.....

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Got a mint ecotec & trans for this today, took it for a run & goes well so as soon as this weather clears which might be a few days ill start on swapping that over. Wont be long untill it's on the road i'd say, be handy with winter coming so can park the v8 up.......

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Spent the last 2 days attacking this, ripped the dash out full wiring loom & the heater. Then pulled everything out of the Vs Statesman wreck here & started fitting it to the wagon, got the main body loom plus the heater & top half of the dash in so far. Still hae to chuck all the electrics in the doors etc but making progress now ;)

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Progress is slow been flat stick with work, insides almost done. Left rear electric window motor to fit then all the seats can go in, wirings close to finished in the rear. Had to make a rear loom to suit the car loom in the wagon, that was pretty easy just the high stop light & number plate lights to do then thats the wiring finished.
Crank angle sensor decided to die which im glad it did in the driveway so put a new one in today so shes running sweet. Hopefully i can get it together in the next month but just depends how busy i get.....