Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brock's 86 VL Exec.

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
Yeah I'll never grow up. hahaha But i have learnt from my mistakes. Im thinkin once a few debts are sorted and my current toy/daily driver is powerful enough to tide me over for 18 months, i really want to buy a HSV XU6. I think theyre awesome and with a few tweaks can go quite hard. :spot on::driving:

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
gee big hit,don't worry i think every young person with a lead foot learns the hard way lol(i mounted a medium strip,and bent my poor first vl)
your very lucky you didn't go a tad further into the trucks,would have been a veryyyy expansive accident then.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Wanted to have a closer look at the trucks? ;)

I couldn't imagine how much of an idiot you felt... I felt like one when I took a roundabout a bit to fast and understeered it.. and eventually went up a medium strip. >.<

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
I felt like a massive idiot lol. I just sat in the gutter and shed a tear until my mate turned up, then the cops, then the towie. haha

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I felt like a massive idiot lol. I just sat in the gutter and shed a tear until my mate turned up, then the cops, then the towie. haha

Don't feel so bad. You seem to have learned from it. Plus the up side is the world is rid of another VL :p. A good night all round I say.

Reaper

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
Thats funny reaper because its the same thing I said when a mate of mine wrote off his VP haha.
And what doesn't kill me makes me stronger....... and wiser lol.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I tried to beat an amber light in my Silvia, took the corner too fast & hit a spot of water & ended up facing oncoming traffic at peak hour, let's just say that I learned the VL's limits quick fast so I wouldn't replicate that mistake in this car.

Edit: Good thing about it though, was at least I found out my heart can pump at a really fast rate so at least it's healthy haha