Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pedders coilover kit

Jas.G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 4.3litre
Am looking into the Pedders Supercar coilover kit with remote reservoir. Anyone tried them? And how were they?
There prity big $$ an hoping there better then the cheaper kit

[paradox]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV-R
for what purpose?

if its just a street car then definitely Shockworks or MCA

personally i wouldnt be giving pedders big $$

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
ill be getting some MCA soon to replace my pedders as the rear shocks are leaking again after being replaced with the revised better shocks, its been quite a few years but less the 5000km driven with shocks as they simply cant handle engine torque, ive had the pedders on for years when n/a and were fine but with boost ive been thru now the first set (leaked) and a second set (leaked) of rear shocks in less then 10-15k driven, im not sure if they have been revised again but im not going to test it out

[paradox]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV-R
yeah the pedders i had in my VE leaked in the rear with like 6000kms, and it was far from a weapon.

they said the same thing, replacements are a revised design, they were starting to leak again by the time i sold it

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yeah the pedders i had in my VE leaked in the rear with like 6000kms, and it was far from a weapon.

they said the same thing, replacements are a revised design, they were starting to leak again by the time i sold it
they blame it on the angle the shock is on, yet i dont hear of any other manufacture shocks leaking, also they could design them different to shift the compression angle the shock is on if its such a poor setup

Jas.G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 4.3litre
for what purpose?

if its just a street car then definitely Shockworks or MCA

personally i wouldnt be giving pedders big $$
Doing some mild track work. Nothing serious, so was looking at what was a step up hopefully. That's why was looking at there remote reservoir kit & not there STD coilover kit

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
is the $3800 for the pedders ? damn try these so much better even there top of the range isnt that much, they have a new series out for street/track

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Doing some mild track work. Nothing serious, so was looking at what was a step up hopefully. That's why was looking at there remote reservoir kit & not there STD coilover kit
KW are the best for track work. You'll be faster on the track with R spec tyres, stock suspension and a good set of brake pads.

Last edited: