Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
No the Israeli military said they would deprive Hamas of food and water, they never said implicitly they are trying to deprive the population of Gaza.
So your collective punishment argument fails, again more Iranian propaganda.

They are literally preventing aid trucks from crossing the border into Gaza! How is that not depriving everyone who lives there food and water?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I forgot that the UN is the arbiter of all truth in the universe.
It was for you and your ilk before it made a ruling.
So if they had ruled it was a genocide you would've disagreed with their statement on the grounds 'they only make rulings convenient to the veto holders'?
I think not.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
It’s a well established fact at this point. Never in the Afghanistan or Iraq wars was there any media mention of 50% women and children casualties, I wonder why?

Most likely because that didn’t happen and if it did US and allied forces would have been condemned for not doing more to protect civilians. Why are US forces held to a higher standard than Israeli forces?

You should go work for the Zionist lobby, they probably pay better than being a mechanic!

https://michaelwest.com.au/israel-lobbyists-target-doctors-media-business/
Apparently there are no men in Hamastine or Israel have invented the most advance gender/aged based munitions.
Maybe all the men are hiding in other countries like their coward leaders.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
It’s a well established fact at this point. Never in the Afghanistan or Iraq wars was there any media mention of 50% women and children casualties, I wonder why?

Most likely because that didn’t happen and if it did US and allied forces would have been condemned for not doing more to protect civilians. Why are US forces held to a higher standard than Israeli forces?

So you're saying civilian deaths were 100% 18+ males? or is it some other arbitrary percentage? I assume the vast majority of combatants were male but the civilian deaths I find it hard to believe that there was any decrease in percentages that would indicate a normal village of people, IE: if that village had 40% 18+ males and 40% 18+ females and 20% children, I would expect that same ratio to be the deaths ratio across the conflict.

Please you can provide some evidence to disprove my conjecture if you like, but I think we will just have to agree with logic for now.

You should go work for the Zionist lobby, they probably pay better than being a mechanic!

https://michaelwest.com.au/israel-lobbyists-target-doctors-media-business/

Why would I want to do that? I'm not Jewish.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
They are literally preventing aid trucks from crossing the border into Gaza! How is that not depriving everyone who lives there food and water?

Well there is a boarder with Egypt so you can't extend all the blame for that to Israel, if that is even happening, I think if there was no aid getting to Gaza the population would have perished 6 months in.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
When Palestinians support Hamas, when does there stop being a difference? Depending on source and date, polls show somewhere between 70-90% of Palestinians support Hamas.

Palestinians have lived under an authoritarian apartheid system for well over half a century at this point. They are hardly going to support the occupying force are they?

They tried doing it the peaceful way with the Oslo Accords and Yasser Arafat but Bibi shat all over that option by basically encouraging the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin.

Bibi and the wider Israeli population chose war decades ago after they decided to reward Bibi with power after the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. The Palestinians have just been responding in kind.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-rabin-never-knew-his-people-shot-him-in-back

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
It was for you and your ilk before it made a ruling.
So if they had ruled it was a genocide you would've disagreed with their statement on the grounds 'they only make rulings convenient to the veto holders'?
I think not.

They will never rule a genocide against Israel as the US will always veto it. I don’t listen to the UN to make up my moral compass and you hanging your hat on a UN ruling is quite ironic seeing as it’s predominantly “the right” that hate the UN because they are supposedly going to take over the world.

I always laugh at such propositions as the UN couldn’t come to agreement over what it ate for breakfast this morning as one of the veto members would veto the agreement!

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
They cant be too hungry they are wasting food feeding cats?

So they should be eating the cats instead? And if they aren’t then they aren’t hungry enough yet?