Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Trekkie Thread

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Omfg :eek: episode 7 was epic Jesus Christ , won't be telling what happens (spoilers) Jesus Christ , this has of best episode yet ,god Knows what going to happen in the final few episodes.

Which one, Picard?

Reactions: Lex

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Good, I will watch it. Picard season 3 is really good.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
What I am wondering is, how many mores time Data is going to get killed and resurrected? :D

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Yeah, he was killed in the ST Insurrection movie, on Picard Season 1. He was inside of a computer and asked Picard to let him die. Now in Season 3 he is back with a multi identity isssue (Soong, Lore and Data), a mush of 3 individuals.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Omfg :eek: episode 7 was epic Jesus Christ , won't be telling what happens (spoilers) Jesus Christ , this has of best episode yet ,god Knows what going to happen in the final few episodes.

Very good episode and season. Is like playing Star Trek trivia, so far I am nailing all the traps to see who is legit and who is an impostor.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Woke agenda has certain parameters. For example, is all about been inclusive. Meaning, that you have to have a queer episode or scene. Have to have a mixed couple somewhere. Not that I am against it, feels like is forced upon, not organic to the story telling. Another example is like finding a situation to say some about contemporary racism or slavery; like a hidden mesage.

As I said about Worf mentioning that Anaka (7) and Rafii as lovers in battle. That did not enhanced or gave any productive information on the story, just a nugget to pitch same sex awareness and nothing more.

For example, the kiss with Jadzia is because of Dax. The previous host was a male, hence Sisco calling her Old Man. According to the Krill story line, they symbiot carry memories from previous host. On that case, was a mental struggle and the kiss feels like an organic thing to happen, so is relevant to the story.

What about Discovery, the Engineer and the Doctor. They are married but they exagerate their relationship, perhaps too much to make it obvious, like they want you to know they are gay on every episode. To me is, I got it, so what, lets move on with the story. That does not happen with the other couples in the ship.

Nowadays, Hollywood producers are pictching more and more the Woke agenda in ads, movies and the telly.
Look representation, quick kill it!

Because Kirk seducing all those women was essential to the plot... :rolleyes:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
some people need to learn to use the spoiler function!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
IMG_20230412_094545.jpg

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
If you loved TNG, episode 9 is really gonna impress you.
Great episode. Too bad season 3 is meant to be the last, and there's only one more episode left.