Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
LOL

Why are smart people so stupid

Why is commonsense not common

Would the people who have stopped taking their meds please start taking them again, ooh, and whilst your their, remove the tin foil hat, your brains are starving for oxygen

Or, we are truly the descendants of Golgafrincham

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Tonight my telly is teaching me American history. Documentary of choice is Django Unchained.

Last edited:

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I'm learning about how Covid really started, it's on TVS, called "Alien contamination".

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
"Maybe I do but it's better than" .... that says it all ...

Show me where i have been "bleeting" on about how smart i am. Maybe it is better to have an IQ higher than tyre pressure.

That US President has done more with his life and done a lot better than you will ever do.

When this covid fiasco is over and shown to be the fraud it is, it will interesting to see if you sing a different tune ... i suppose it will depend on if the telly tells you to ....

If this covid fiasco is such a fraud as claimed, why is it, my wife has had her flu shot for the past 2 years, being in the high risk category and hasn't caught it...Prior to having the flu shot, she was catching the flu every year and she wasn't in the high risk category...IMA, it's coming upto my 20 year anniversary, so I'm not referring to a really short period of time either.

With this covid situation..Should I take your advise and expose her to it and hope like all heck that she doesn't catch it and it doesn't kill her....If she catches it and it kills her, can I get your details, so I can personally dish the same out to you?

I had to go to a transport yard to fit some tyres back in March....As I got to the gate to enter the site, I had to give them my name, work place and had my temperature taken.....They also wrote down my in and out times....

Prior to this covid situation, when I went to a transport yard, I just drove in, found the truck/trailer/piece of equipment that needed work done and drove out once it was finished.....No reporting to anyone, no details taken,...A simple drive in, get the job done, and drive out

Why would they do things differently with me, during the first wave of covid infections, if it is such a fraud, when the flu strains differ year to year and they didn't do any of this stuff prior to covid rearing it's head?

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Unbelievable.... some people need to know what an immune system does and what it is for...

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
Peak stupidity is not wearing a mask in a place populated by puss infected meat bags while yelling (and I’m paraphrasing here) it’s my right as a real person to choose death over bad fashion... Lots of these people in Melbourne it seems...

Then you’ve got the idiots running the show that think a virus can be “managed“ (vic and fed pollies both seem to work with that common idea). Meanwhile the virus gives the middle finger and does what it wants :mad:

Fucken idiots the lot of them :eek:

Peak stupidity was not following the same philosophy that NZed did (so far 100 days with no infections).

Yep! You've either gotta lock your state and regional borders down really fkn tight (like what we did in WA) or you force everyone to Wear masks and PPE. In Victoria's case it has to to both. Media's not going to like that, but stiff bickies to them.

Its just WHS protocol applied to the general public. You can either engineer your way out of health risks or if you can't avoid exposure to the hazard you have to enforce people to use PPE to stop them from getting injured. Real simple ****.

The former seems to work the best tbh (it's an engineering/administrative control vs a PPE/administrative control here). We took the NZ route here with regional travel bans and a hard border with other states in WA and so far it's worked out great. Most businesses are operating as normal now, with light restrictions. The biggest problem is actually the footy, that could potentially pose a risk as Victorian and NSW players could be possible vectors for the virus.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
We might need to get rid of all the pollen on the planet too in case someone dies from an asthma attack ...:rolleyes:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

All that video proves is that there are no visitors in the waiting room. Back in April/May NZ hospitals would have looked much the same in visitor waiting rooms as there were no visitors allowed! I had a quick look on the website for that facility in the video, They are using online check-in systems so patients don't have to go through that stuff at reception. Great way to stop people interacting and potentially spreading the virus and as a bonus on one milling around in a waiting room/reception.

People looking for conspiracies will find one at around every corner. Do you believe everything you see online?

edit;btw, I'll let you in on a little secret, all the sick people are up in the wards or in ED if they came via an ambulance....

Last edited: